This is a casecover that will hold a flute and piccolo. It can be carried by hand, on your shoulder, or convert a backpack.
Smaller music folders, music stand, and other necessities fit in the front pockets. Carry you instruments securely in the well padded,insulated interior.
- two exterior zip pockets (larger one expands to hold more gear)
- curved, padded backpack straps that tuck away when not in use
- padded handles
- lush, thickly padded quilted ultrasuede interior
- thick padding helps protect if bumped around
- cases are secured inside with cord locks
- interior has special mylar insulation to protect against extreme temperatures and humid conditions
- detachable adjusting shoulder strap with shoulder pad and black metal snaphooks
- corded zipper pulls for ease of use
- outer fabric is a 1680 denier ballistic packcloth that has superior tear strength and abrasion resistance
- water resistant
Dimensions are: 18" long x 9 1/2" tall x 2 1/2" deep
Very happy with this bag!
Well made, will be durable. The bag is a nice size.
Best bag EVER!!
Ok, I'm a bag addict. I have searched for 30 years for the perfect one for my flute. The Crescendo is it! It's sleek, stylish and versatile. I love that I can go from backpack to messenger bag. And when I "hide" the backpack straps, it doesn't look bulky. The material is durable and seems like it will last long time. The bag looks nice in a dressy or casual gig. I highly recommend it!!